Digital Blending Workshop
- Nikon School Jafza View 19 Dubai United Arab Emirates (map)
Workshop Dates: 12th & 13th of January 2018.
Timing: 2pm - 7pm (on both days)
Instructor: Karim Eldeghedy
Workshop Language: English
Numbers of Participants: 10 max
Fee: AED 750 (cost per person, excluding 5% VAT. Bank Transfer: AED 750 full payment to secure your place in this workshop)
This 2-day workshop will be an in-depth of post-processing for digital image exposure blending. You will be expected to acquire the following skills:
- What are Luminosity masks and how to create them?
- How to blend multiple exposures to create a balanced, sharp image.
- How to create advanced selections using adjustment layers.
- How to create targeted local contrast.
- How to add / subtract / intersect channels to make precise luminosity selections.
- How to use a non-destructive workflow.
- How to prepare Images in Adobe Camera Raw.
- How to fix barrel distortion & converging verticals
- How to remove noise non-destructively.
- Quick and accurate selective adjustment layers.
- How to accurately target areas for sharpening while avoiding areas prone to noise.
- How to pull details out of targeted areas.
- How to make advanced selections based on colors.
- How to make precise selections for selective saturation adjustments.
- How to create panoramas.
Note: Participants must bring their own laptop loaded with Photoshop CC.
Contact: Karim Eldeghedy at +971 561746514